2010/01/28

Cocktail party

International Cocktail Party in my case.

My name is Elly. My country is Germany. I live in Berlin. Berlin has a lot of beautiful places. I am 25 years old. I married for 2 years ago. I am a bartender and I have a bar. My husband is a car salesman. He came to my bar as a customer. And I met him for the first time. We have not child. I want a child but my bar is very popular among young people. so I am very busy. Now I have to work. I like running. I work at night. It is bad for health. So I run in the afternoon. I run 5 kilometers. It is short but I run everyday. That is a important thing. I hate snakes. Because snakes are very weird. One day, I run in the forest. I met a snake. The snakes hissed. I turned back in a flurry. I really dislike them.
Thank you!

161/9039

0 件のコメント: