2010/01/28

restaurant

Oh~ I am very hungry. I want to eat something. Where do you want to go? I want to go to the Mario Brother's Pizza and Pasta restaurant. There are Italian food. For example pasta and pizza. These are like a Italian mama made. And the price is reasonable. We can eat 2 large pizza with cheese, tomatoes and sausages for only 15 dollars. And this restaurant has buffet. At this restaurant you can eat as much as you like for 10 dollars. It is very cheap! The restaurant is in downtown 3 minutes walk from third avenue street car stop. So you can go there by car. The dishes in this restaurant takes time so long time. So If you are very hungry, you can not wait. And These dishes are high in calories. If you are on a diet, you do not eat much. But the dishes are very delicious! Please do not forget!!
Next, I want to eat out for Miyazu. Miyazu is a Japanese food restaurant. For example, Yakiniku, okonomiyaki, sukiyaki and sushi. You know the dishes. This restaurant has a reasonable price. It is near arena. You have to pay money for parking but it is cheap and 4 dollars off. There are healthy foods and low calorie. It is good for vegetarian. Of course it is also good for health. So this restaurant voted most popular. So you have to go!!
And next, I want to go to Pico de Gallo. Pico de Gallo is a Mexican food restaurant. I have never eat Mexican foods. There are handmade tortilla chips, shrimp tacos and fried ice cream. So I am interested in this restaurant. And there are international beer and wine. Do you like to drink? Let's drinking together! We can listen to the live band music every night. It is a Mariachi. Mariachi is the Mexican music. They play the guitar, violin, mandolin, contra bass, trumpet and so on. It is a enjoyable music band. This restaurant is out of side downtown and do not have parking. But there are a lot of parking near by street. The waiter give me best service. Have you ever eat Mexican foods? If you do not, let's go together!!
Finally, I want to go to Mandarin Palace. It is a fashionable Chinese food restaurant. There are grate foods because there is a iron chef. So you can eat delicious dishes. For example spring rolls, mandarin ducks, Shanghai crabs, and so on. It is imperial foods. The waiters wear Chinese costume. They are very beautiful. And this restaurant has background music. It is very luxury. They give me beautiful natural setting. This restaurant is far from downtown. It takes ten minutes by car. And it is more expensive. So you spend a little more money than usual. I will treat today so let's have dinner at a fancy restaurant for a change.

I know the 4 restaurants. It is good restaurant any of these. But I am hungry. You also hungry, aren't you? Which restaurant do you want to go? Please tell me♪

512/9551

0 件のコメント: