I rewrote the essay second time. It is hard to write the essay for me.
Today, I will talk about “The Butterfly Effect”. Why I watched the movie, my friends recommended this movie very much. So I watched it. This movie is very exciting and sad. It became my favorite movie. So I recommend it for everyone.
The Butterfly Effect is a psychological thriller film. Butterfly effect means the idea that a very small change in one part of a system can have large effects in other parts. This movie was shown for the first time in America on January 23, 2004, and it was shown in Japan on May 14, 2005. Movie Directors and scenarios are Eric Bress and J. Mackye Gruber. The leading actors are Ashton Kutcher, Melora Walters, Amy Smart, Elden Henson, and William Lee Scott. A scenario of this movie was written for 6 years. When I knew this fact, I was surprised and convinced. Because this story is very wonderful!
The hero of this movie is Evan Treborn (Ashton Kutcher). Evan of the boy is sometimes loss his memory at moments of high stress. The memory loss had since 7 years old. His mother, Andrea Treborn (Melora Walters) took Evan to the psychiatry and examines, but the abnormality was nothing. The psychiatrist advised for treatment to write an everyday event in the diary. Kayleigh Miller (Amy Smart), Tommy Miller (William Lee Scott) and Lenny Kagan (Elden Henson) are friend who play together. Kayleigh is a childhood friend of Evan. Tommy is a Kayleigh’s brother. Lenny is a fat child. When Evan was 13 years old, Tommy suggested a mischief. The next moment, he caused a blackout. When he regained his consciousness, he was in a forest. He was not able to remember what happened. Their mischief became the big trouble. Evan’s mother decided to move out from this town. When they moved, Kayleigh ran after them. He showed her the paper which wrote “I’LL COME BACK FOR YOU”.
Evan becomes a university student and learns psychology. The blackout did not happen. One day, he finds the diary which he wrote. He caused a blackout. He knew that he has ability to come back when he read the diary. Evan was going to defend the life of the people around him and he is going to find happiness. He came back in the past and was going to change the future.
Evan likes Kelly, so he sacrificed himself. And he protects the life of Kelly. This is very sad. Even if he renews a past, and happiness has come for an instant, he cannot change the destined. Someday misfortune comes.
This movie has 4 pattern endings. It is very interesting and fresh for me. I was surprised in particular at a director cut version.
When you watch this movie, you must concentrate on it from beginning because this is just a little difficult story. But if you watch the movie till the last, you can understand about story. And you can realize the interesting of this movie. Please watch this movie “The Butterfly Effect”.
514/3829
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿