Eddie turned around.
The noise was coming from the empty house.
He had to
go and have a look
In this story
One day, Eddie saw the jewellery shop that had been robbed. Next, Eddie saw two men who took jewellery. He told him mother. Mother called the police. Then the police took the robbers away.
Eddie was very courageous!! If I saw the robbers, can I called the police? I do not have confidence. Eddie is amazing!!
By the way, I want some jewellery. Jewellery are very beautiful. Some days ago, I went to the youme Town Hamasen with my mother. There is the jewellery shop. It was just having a time sale. I was surprised at the price!! All jewels were sold for a thousand fifty yen!! My mother said to me "If there are things which you want, I will buy these". Wow! I was lucky girl!! I bought a wristwatch, a bracelet and a necklace. The necklaces were sold only ten. These are very beautiful! Thenk you mum!!
179/3314
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿