2009/05/17

Typing Homework

Food/eating habits
Today, I will tell you about foods. I like eating very much!!! First, I like chocolate very much. It is sweet and delicious. I can refresh When I tired. I can eat very day♪ I like peanuts is in it. You can buy in a convenience store. Next, I like Nankotsu*´`* I like it!!!!!!! Fried of Nankotsu and Nankotsu of yakitori all are delicious. When I go drinking, I always ordered it. How about you??


How I study English
I learn English every day. Of course I attend classes, writing this blog, reading English books and review it. Time to learn English is increased than last year. Next, I said before I often watch American movies. I watch it with English subtitles. I like this version. I can understand a little. I can know an expression peculiar to English that it does not appear in a textbook. I must learn English more to understand and to speak English.
 
 
157/2158

0 件のコメント: