2009/05/17

DRUNK


I attended the freshman welcome party of my club. This party held in Matsuya near my shool. I remembered when I joined this club. I feel early that time passes. Party started at 7:00. We prepared dishes and drink before a party began. When a party began, We divide into some groups and I made a round of courtesy calls to other club. I said photo club, tea ceremony club, flower arrangement club, youth hostel club and calligraphy club. I took freshman, I was nervous very much. I drank only three glass of beer I drunk and I have got drunk a little (´-ω-`)
Next, freshman started self introduction and "Ippatsugei" in front of people. They seemed very nervous but they were very good!!! Everyone's Ippatsugei were very interesting!!!!! I laughed a lot!!!!!!! Everyone laughed!!!!!!!!!!
After the party, we drunk only our club member in an annex of Matsuya. I ate a lot of dishes and a lot of drank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I did not drunk ((o(^-^)o)) I enjoyed very much!!!!!!!!!

The Party was finished, I went to WEST and I ate Udon but I was had enough soon. I had treat from senior. Thanks.

I hope freshman to enjoy college life as our club member like me★

 

 

208/2001

0 件のコメント: