2009/05/24

SHODO~

I attended for freshmen welcome party of Shodou club in Matsuya. I was looking forward to this party. Because It club is fun and I wanted to drink. ((o(^-^)o)) I drank a lot of beer!! I like to drink Nihonsyu but I drunk a little. "Ippatstugei" of this club member were very interested! I enjoyed. I made a lot of friends. After the party, I went to the next party in Hyakusho. I was really happy!!!!!!!!!!! I enjoyed very much!!!!!!!!!! The second party of the freshmen welcome party is really pleasant!!!! I talked to a lot of people of various club. I made a lot of friends in there too. After that, I went to eat Udon with my boss of club and my friends. It is one hundred yen and delicious. I have had plenty. Next party is newspaper club. I am looking forward ♪♪
 
 
147/3202

0 件のコメント: