2009/05/29

Correct

【 My Treasure 】


My treasures are my family, friends, and memories. I have a lot of treasures, but today I will talk to you about my pets in this time. I have a dog and two cats. First of all, I want to introduce my dog. His name is Ku, and the kind is a Maltese dog. I have had him since I was four years old, so he is 16 years old now. When I am sad, he is always by my side and sleeps. I get well with that alone. When I come home, he waits at the entrance. He is old but he runs cheerfully around in the park and barks. He eats a lot. He has never got sick. He is still fine! But recently he often sleeps. I want him to live long and well.
Next, I introduce my two cats. Their names are Mya and Gin. They were stray cats. Mya was in the cardboard box, and left in the park. My mother picked her up when she took a walk with my dog on a rainy day. Mya’s eyes did not open yet. She cried all the time. She seemed to very weaken, we took her to an animal hospital soon and we took her home. Mya always sleeps only on my bed. I don't know why, she takes to only me. She is very cute!
Gin’s mother was killed in an accident in front of my mother’s friend’s house. He was still young so my mother took him to house. He is very naughty. He ran away from our house for three times. We look for him every time.
They are so cute!! I love them. These are my treasures.

I corrected.
 
 
285/3487

0 件のコメント: