22th April,I went to drink with my neighborhood in my club. Mr. Tetsuya, Mr. Yoshiki, Ms Megu, Ms Ayaka and me!! They are older than me. We call this drinking session "The neighborhood
drink" (gokinjonomi). It was third time by this time. I have participated twice. I have been looking forward to this time. We started to drink at 9 p.m. near our house. Draft beer was 100 yen on this day!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!! We a lot of drank and ate! I like nankotsu so I ate♪ We drank a lot of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As a result Ms. Ayaka finally drank and slept. We took pictures to her. I laughed a lot. Everybody seemed to sleep, we left the shop. Ms. Ayaka couldn't ride a bicycle so we sent her by taxi. I walked here so I got on a car too and went home.
drink" (gokinjonomi). It was third time by this time. I have participated twice. I have been looking forward to this time. We started to drink at 9 p.m. near our house. Draft beer was 100 yen on this day!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!! We a lot of drank and ate! I like nankotsu so I ate♪ We drank a lot of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As a result Ms. Ayaka finally drank and slept. We took pictures to her. I laughed a lot. Everybody seemed to sleep, we left the shop. Ms. Ayaka couldn't ride a bicycle so we sent her by taxi. I walked here so I got on a car too and went home.I was veryyyyyyyyyy enjoyed★
145/1095
1 件のコメント:
You seemed to enjoy. I want to go to drinkingggggggg!!!!!!!!
コメントを投稿