2009/04/26

18 April

I went to "GREEN LAND" in Arao as freshmen welcome picnic. GREEN LAND is an amusement park. My club is KAIKEN. Though it was a freshmen welcome picnic, a freshman did not come from my club. Participants were only five!!!!!!! This was the lowest participation number of people in clubs of KGU. After all, we are not good at roller coasters... We did not feel like very much.
I got a bus about one and half an hour. We saw plan from "Association of circle". After, I ate a lunch.




Do you know NIO? It is a roller coaster without foothold swing your feet. We decided to getting on this of four people in five people by Janken. I have lost and I have to get on........!!!!!!!! I did not want to get on really!!!! BUT! I AM DETERMINED!!!!!! I am really cry before getting on this. I took off shoes and got on. After that, I kept shouting for a long time for fear. I did not understood which was the sky or ground. After I got off, I could not stop trembling my hands and feet. I had a sore throat.


After, we got on a Ferris wheel. I am fear of heights..... I was trembling.... It was really high!!!!!!!!!!!!
After We left.
I wanted freshmen come to this picnic :(
I had a good memory!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
223 /950

0 件のコメント: