2010/01/29

speaking

Someone who~

Excuse me, may I ask you a question?
- Sure go ahead.
- Sorry, I am in a rush just now.

Week2 Your future job
Do you have a part time job now? I asked Syoko. She answered yes. I do not have a part time job now. So I do not have money. I have to work hard during spring vacation.
Have you taken an English test like TOEIC or eiken? I asked Miya. She answered yes. I have not taken an English test. I will take English tests untill I graduate from this university.
Do you want a job outside of Kumamoto? I asked Kyosuke. He answered yes. He wants to work abroad. He is great! I do not have confidence that I will live outside of Kumamoto.
Do you want to be a teacher? I asked Yurie. She said yes I am. I do not want to be a teacher because I think it is very hard job.
Do you want to be a komuin? I asked Matsuri. She answered yes I do. I want to be a komuin too.


There are questions.
What does your father do?
What job do you want to do?
Does your mother work?
What job does she do?
What job do you want to try once?
What job would you never want to do?
If money were no problem, What job would you do?
If you could do any job, what would you do?

227/9889

0 件のコメント: