I interviewed with Midori about jobs at speaking class.
1. What does your father do?
----Her father is a goverment worker.
2. Does your mother work?
----Her mother is a part timer.
3. What job do you want to try once?
----She wants to try a baker.
4. What hob would you never want to do?
----She does not want to be a nurse.
5. If money were no problem, what job would you do?
----If money were no problem, she want to be a houseworker.
6. If you could do any job, what would you do?
----If she could do some jobs, she wants to be a craim teacher.
7. What job do you want to do?
----She does not decide yet.
In my case---
1. My father is a cook.
2. My mother is a housewife.
3. I want to try a tailor once.
4. I never want to be a teacher.
5. If money were no problem, I want to be a neet!
6. If I could do some jobs, I want to do a flower shop.
7. I do not yet decide what I want to become in the future.
That' all!!!!!!
174/2489
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿