【International Cocktail Party】
At a cocktail party, I met new people and introduce myself.
First of all, I introduce myself.
My name is Arisa. I am from Europe and I am bartender. I like cooking. I hate snakes.
Next, I introduce people who I met.
Her name is Miya. She comes from South Pacific. She is fashion designer. She likes driving. She hates spiders.
I am interested in South Pacific. I do not know the place.
Next person is Mana. She is Journalist. She comes from South America. She likes painting. She hates hot weather.
I hate hot weather too.
And, Ede is TV announcer. She comes form Egypt. She is nineteen years old. She has four children. When she was seventeen years old, she bore her first child. She likes swimming. She hates insects.
She seems to have a hard time a lot. I was surprised that she had four children. I want to go to Egypt. I interested in the Pyramid.
Mary is from Africa. She is a veterinarian. She hate high places. She likes driving so she knows many places.
I like animals So I longed for a veterinarian.
Juli is a Astronaut. She likes surfing. She comes from Africa. Africa is famous for Cacao. She likes Chocolates. She do not like go to shopping because she do not like crowd too.
I do not like crowd too but I like go to shopping because I like fashion.
Next person is Martin. He lives in Canada. He is twenty five years old. He is a veterinarian. He likes animals, especially dogs. He married. He likes reading books. He do not like to use the computer.
I like especially dogs too!
268/1766
1 件のコメント:
Great work on your blog. YOu do a very thorough job.
コメントを投稿