2009/07/17

book


"Oh no!" said Chip.
"I can see a ghost.
It is a ghost this time."


Have you seen a ghost? In this story, Biff and Chip had seen a ghost.
Biff and Chip went to stay with Grand mother's house for a week. Gran's house was small so Biff and Chip had to sleep in the same bedroom.
First, Gran took Biff and Chip for a walk and went to the woods. They picked some blackberries. They returned the home, Gran made the blackberry jam. After that, they talked by the fireplace and made some toast and eat. It was time for bed. Biff and Chip worried about a ghost. Thet in to the bed but they couldn't sleep. Biff had an idea. She had torch and put the sheet over her head. She said "Whooooooo! I am a ghost," But Chip wasn't frightended and laughed. Then Biff and Chip heard a noise from outside. Chip said "I can see a ghost. it is a ghost this time." Biff and Chip ran to Gran's room but She wasn't in bed. They were confused and ran downstairs. The door opened. Just then, Gran came in. Everybody laughed.

I have never seen a ghost. I am easily frightened. I can not watch horror movies no matter what.

YL=0.6-0.6
words 480
 
 
210/7430

0 件のコメント: