13108214 Uwatoko Arisa
My favorite
My favorite animals are dogs. I have two dogs. Their names are Ku and Azuki. They are a Maltese dog and a Toy poodle. They are very cute!
Ku came my home since I was four years old. He is 16 years old now. Ku was very small and white then. We always play. I sometimes took his out for a walk. But now, he always sleeps. He is walking unsteadily and his color became brownish. But he likes to take for a walk still now. He become cheerfully when he walks. He is old age. I hope him will live a long well!
Azuki came my home since before June. She is 8 months old. Her name comes from her color. Her color is reddish brown. She looks like a bear. I took care of her from crazy person. She was ill-treated. She was very growing. I was unable to repress my indignation at such thing. Now, she always runs in my house. She is getting along very well.
They are very cute and my treasures. When I look them, I become cheer up. When I am sad, they close to me. They are member of my family. I think my family thinks too.
I like dogs very much. So I want to live a big house and have a lot of dogs in my future. I think that the person who has dogs, everybody will be kind. Dogs tell me life is precious. So my favorite animals are dogs.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿