2009/06/18

Revisions

Do you know about Kumamoto? I live in Kumamoto for 13 years. So I know rough things about Kumamoto. There are a lot of nature and beautiful places. So I will introduce my favorite places in Kumamoto.
First, Mt. Aso is the largest active volcano in Japan and one of the largest caldera in the world. It is 1592m. There are a lot of nature places. It is a very beautiful sight from top of the mountain. Temperature is lower in Aso than the city. So it is comfortable. In Aso district, there are a lot of sightseeing spots. For example, hot spring, restaurants, and recreation facilities. There are many tourists from all over the country. When I go to Aso, I can see a lot of riders. They go touring by motorcycle. I think it is an ideal place for touring. I rarely watch doing skydiving. While I live, I want to try it once. Aso Takana is the most popular in Aso. But dengaku is popular dish in Aso too. It is boiled or grilled tofu, taro, fish and meat. They skewered and topped with sweet miso sauce. It is very delicious!! You make it yourself, you feel more delicious!! I like it! If you have a lot of time or when you tire, you must go to Aso!! I think you can spend a very good time there. I like Aso.
Next, my favorite place is reverse to the mountain. It is sea, Amakusa. Amakusa faces the sea. Amakusa is warmer than Kumamoto city. When I want to go to the beach, I always go to Amakusa. I often drive to go there at night. Beaches in Amakusa are very beautiful places all day. In summer, there are a lot of people. At night, there are a lot of stars in the sky and Umihotaru in the sea. The sea is blue! I feel very good!! I like scenery in Amakusa. Sea foods are a special noted product of this district. But I can not eat because I am allergic to uncooked fishes recently. I like sushi so I am very sad. I want to eat sushi and fresh slices of raw fish. ...Oh! Sorry!! In Amakusa, you enjoy sea bathing, dolphin watching, sea voyages and hot springs. About 4,800,000 tourists come there in a year. There is a historic spot. It is The Shimabara Rebellion. It was an uprising largely involving peasant. Most of them are Christians. It is in 1637–1638 during the Edo period. In Oyano, Amakusa, there is the statue of Amakusa Shiro. If you like history, you go there. Amakusa is a very good place. You can relax. I recommend this place.
By the way, have you visited a Kumamoto Castle? It is very grateful and powerful!! It was built by Kato Kiyomasa in about from 1469 to 1487. Kumamoto Castle is construction of a castle 400 years. Another name is ginkgo nut castle. The curved stone wall is well known. It is "Musha gaeshi". The Japanese cake of the same name is sold. It is very delicious. There are a lot of open spaces around Kumamoto Castle. The Ninomaru open space is very comfortable because wind carried well. And there are a lot of cherry trees. So in April, a lot of people come here to flower viewing. In summer, Hinokuni festival holds. Fireworks were displayed there. So there are a lot of people and a lot of open street stall. People who live in Kumamoto have a relation to this place. And it is easy to get close place. Kumamoto Castle is very splendid!!!! I have not yet entered Kumamoto Castle. I want to enter the castle. It is must be beautiful.
Finally I introduce the town where I live. I live in Nishikigaoka, Kumamoto. Nishikigaoka is full of nature. There are a Self-Defense Force garrison town and a big road beside the Self-Defense Force. It called the Self-Defense Force road. The Self-Defense Force sometimes parades. We can see the parades at close. Marching and a lot of tanks go along the way. In the sky, a lot of helicopters go. It is very exciting!! A lot of people come here on this parade. There is a long row of cherry trees on this road. This road is about 1 kilometer. It is very beautiful in April. It is noted for its cherry blossoms. Nishikigaoka Park is a big park. A lot of trees and flowers are planted in this park. It is a very comfortable place to spend time with friends, families and alone. Everybody goes to jogging, walking, to play tennis and to take a dog out for a walk. A lot of people go to this park. There are a lot of playground equipments with which a lot of children can play. The Kengun River runs through the town. Wild birds come to this river. A lot of flowers are planted in the riverside. You can see trees and flowers all over my town. I love this town full naturally.
I really love Kumamoto!!
 
 
(843/6727)

2 件のコメント:

Miya S さんのコメント...

it's too long!! very good!!

匿名 さんのコメント...

You are cute, but stupit(>m<;)
but I love you, and you wrote very long sentance(◎m◎)