2009/04/30

ROUND 1

I went to ROUND1 on April 24 with my friends. I went to the bed at 9 p.m. because I was very tired. When I slept peacefully, my cellphon rang sudenlly at 24:00 I got up in a hurry. My friend said "Come out in your house right now!!!! right now!!!!!!! right nooooooow!!!!!!!!!!" I wes very sleepy but I leave my house at once!!!!!!!!!!! Then, my friends were waiting in front of my house in a car with a shining smile. Wow★! I got into a car first of all. I was sleepy still... What?? I said. My friends said "Let's go to the ROUND1!!!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" We went there! I haveing went there just recently...^^;

Seven people gathered. We played again, volley ball, badminton, basket ball, dart, billiards, table tennis, Karaoke and music game!! We liked to play music game especially.
We were there untill 6 a.m.!!!!!!!! We played and played!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was hungry, but sleepiness won. My friend sent me to my house and I slept immediately.
I ENJOYED I was HAPPY
 
 
171/1455

4 件のコメント:

Miya S さんのコメント...

Arisaaaaaaaa!!!! How are you??
I want to go Round 1 with you:)

ayami さんのコメント...

Hi, Arisa. I want to go ROUND1!!

yukari さんのコメント...

YUkariyo

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi, Arisa.
How's your golden week?

Round1 is a very interesting place, isn't it?
i want to go there with you.

Izumi